The two-ounce glass bottle comes with a dropper top for controlled dispersion.
- Punkin Butt Teething Oil is 100% natural
- Our formula, which is made by infusing organically grown herbs into carrier oils such as sunflower oil, is the perfect natural teething remedy. We add a touch of essential oils (no more than a combined total of 0.83% per bottle) to help soothe and comfort your teething infant.
- To use, simply massage the oil gently onto the affected gums with clean fingers or a cotton swab as often as needed. Because our formula contains no medications and has such low essential oil content, there is no risk of overdose.
- Keep your baby safe from harmful chemicals — we package our oils in BPA free plastic or amber glass bottles only!
- Our highly effective and baby-safe formula is perfect for baby’s first teeth and will help calm your teething baby!
Punkin Butt Teething Oil gives immediate natural relief to your teething baby.
For parents, there is nothing worse than watching your baby suffer. While the baby’s first tooth is an exciting milestone, it can be an exhausting and painful one! Gum sensitivity can cause fussiness, irritability, and even food refusal. Punkin Butt Teething Oil is the natural remedy for your baby.
We make each bottle with love! It starts with a deep infusion of organic herbs and plants by soaking them in our carrier oils under the warm Texas sun. Then we add a touch of essential oils to increase effectiveness. But don’t worry, we carefully ensure that each bottle has no more than 0.83% essential oil content to make sure it is safe for babies!
Some parents find one use per day to be sufficient while others need to use the oil as often as every 30 minutes! It all depends on the tooth and your baby.
Teething Oil ingredients: helianthus annuus (sunflower) oil, proprietary blend of matricaria chamomile (chamomile), syzygium aramaticum (clove), mentha piperita (peppermint). NOTE: Should your baby drink a whole bottle of teething oil, simply ensure that they stay hydrated and be aware that their stool may be looser than usual for the next day or so, and always call your pediatrician.